2010年4月27日火曜日

自己紹介!!

Hi. I`m Yutetsu Mifune. Glad to see you. I`m 19 years old. My birthday is November 20, 1990. If you remember my birthday, please give me present.
I live in Siranuhi Kumamoto. My hometown is a very good place to view and to live. We can see the Yatushiro sea and the mountains everytime and everywhere. But only one point is not good. That is townsmen is too old.
My hobby is listening to music and driving somewhere in my car. The music I like most is R&B. And I have 250 CDs in my room.
My part time job is YOSHINOYA in Kumamoto station. I`m working almost everyday. Please come to my working place and eat.
I belong to AOZORAKATUDOUTAI in University circle.There are too many member in my circle. I can`t remeber all of the members. Please someone help me.
I`m looking forward to visit New Zealand. See you.

1 件のコメント:

  1. This is almost 150 words long -- but not quite.

    I'll give you my corrections in class.

    返信削除